Stamped card contest entries.
Lenne club members will need to visit Distaff Wine Co to pick up the printed event cards, which will be available there by mid-January, 2023.
What's a Club Share?Lenne Estate loves to take part in "club shares" where we partner with other fine tasting rooms in the Willamette Valley. We host their wine club members, they host ours, and everyone has a great time!
These events are available exclusively to active members of the wine clubs who take part, and they run an entire month to give members plenty of chances to get out and taste. To take part, swing by whichever winery you are a member of and pick up the printed event card. The card is your passport to ride; don't lose it! You'll need to present the card at the other wineries to receive your two complimentary tastings and a discount on your wine purchase.
There's even a contest! Make a bottle purchase at each winery and you'll earn a stamp over that wineries' logo. Score enough stamps and turn in your card at the end of the event and you'll be entered into a raffle drawing. Each time, 10-12 guests "win" the opportunity to purchase a three-pack of wine for just one penny.
The Winter Wander
This club share debuted in February of 2018, and annually features 10-12 wineries located in the northern Willamette Valley.
Winter Wander 2023
Due to the snowy weather, we have extended this event for an additional week. All fourteen wineries will extend the complimentary tasting and wine discount through Sunday, March 5th. We look forward to seeing you out and about!
The sixth annual Winter Wander will run from February 1 - March 5, 2023. Here are the 14 participating wineries and their scheduled days and hours of operation during the event.
- Reservations are strongly suggested for all locations, especially on weekends.
- Blackout dates are days a winery can not host Winter Wander guests.
Chehalem Mountains AVA:
- Arborbrook Wines. Open Weds-Sun, 11-4pm, 15% discount. No black out days. Make a reservation.
- Cooper Mountain Vineyard. Open Thurs-Sunday, 11-4pm, 15% discount. Blackout February 11-12th. Make a reservation.
- Tresori Vineyards. Open Thurs-Sun, 11-4pm, 15% discount. No blackout dates. Call 503-550-2027 or email Dave for a reservation.
Ribbon Ridge AVA:
- Utopia Vineyards. Open daily, 11-5pm, 15% discount, no blackout dates. Make a reservation.
- Anne Amie Vineyards.Open daily, 11-4pm. 10% discount. Blackout Feb 18-19th for their Bubbles Fest. Make a reservation.
- Elk Cove Vineyards. Open daily, 10-4pm, 10% discount. Blackout 2/19. Make a reservation, or call 503-985-7760, or email Shane to make an appt.
- Fairsing Vineyard. Open Weds-Sun, 11-4pm, 10% discount. Make a reservation.
- Gran Moraine. Open seven days, 11-3:30pm. 10% discount. No blackout dates. Make a reservation.
- Kramer Vineyard. Open Thurs-Mon, 11-4pm. 15% discount, no blackout dates. Make a reservation.
- Lenné Estate. Our vineyard location is closed. Please visit Distaff Wine Co. in Newberg to taste Lenné wines during this event. Make a reservation.
- Solena Estate. Open seven days, 11-4pm. 10% discount. Blackout Feb 11th, and Feb 14th after 2pm. Make a reservation.
- Monksgate. Open Fri-Sun, 12-4pm. 10% discount. Blackout Feb 11-12th. Make a reservation, use code Wander23.
- Saffron Fields Vineyards. Open Weds-Sun, 11-4pm. 10% discount, blackout Feb 12 after 2pm, and Feb 18th. Make a reservation.
- Distaff Wine Co. Open Friday and Saturday, 11-4pm, Weds & Thurs by appt. 10% discount, no blackout dates. Make a reservation for Distaff or Lenné.
- Lenné Estate wines will be poured at Distaff Wine Co during this event. Lenné members please visit Distaff to pick up your printed event card.
The Spring/Summer Share
This club share includes 10-12 wineries located throughout the Willamette Valley, and takes place in late Spring or early Summer. It debuted in 2018 and returned in 2019, but was put on hiatus during 2020 and 2021 due to Covid-19 closures and space limitations.
The 2019 Line-up: Blakeslee Estate, Coeur de Terre, Dobbes Family Estate, Elizabeth Chambers, Gran Moraine, Hyland Estates, Lenne Estate, Yamhill Valley Vineyard, Youngsberg Hill.
These club shares created and are organized by former Lenné Hospitality Manager Eric Bruce. If you'd like more details about taking part in these events, either as an attendee or a hosting winery, drop him a line.