Lenné is open for on-site wine tasting Thurs-Mon 11-5. We require guests to be vaccinated.
Appointments are required - please email us today - or call the tasting room (503-956-2256) during business hours (Thurs-Mon, 11-5pm). Walk ins are welcome, but we recommend you call first to confirm that we have space for your party, especially on weekends.
In cold weather we conduct our tastings on our back patio, which is roofed and heated, with glass-paneled garage doors on three sides. You can also taste inside by the hearth, or use our rooftop deck, weather permitting.
We are happy to host larger groups, and we can also host your private event. Due to our limited seating, we require a $25/person space fee for groups of 12 or larger. Large groups can stick to the standard tasting, or buy bottles to share. Our staff will personalize the experience, opening any bottles you'd like and recommending the best choices for your particular group. Any bottles not consumed can be carried out, like any other purchase. There is a 1 bottle per 2 drinkers minimum for large groups.
Reserve tasting flights are available daily. We also offer in depth Guided Vineyard Tours and Private Seated Tastings. Please contact us for more details and to book your private experience. We also love to host private events, dinners, and small weddings.
Covid-19 Safety Practices
Here is we are doing to keep you and our employees safe:
- All employees will be wearing masks and be screened daily for any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We will provide sterilized glassware.
- We offer non contact payment and receipts via email.
- We seat guests on our downstairs patio or rooftop deck with open air on all sides.
- We enforce social distancing between groups and employees.
- We sanitize all stations between apointments and all contact points.
- We sanitize bathrooms between appointments
- We provide hand sanitizer in addition to bathroom handwashing.
AirBnB @ Lenné -- Our owners Steve and Karen Lutz rent out their apartment on top of our tasting room. You can see the listing here and contact Steve to book.
From Portland take 99 west to Newberg. From Newberg take highway 240 west towards Yamhill. About 10 miles from Newberg you will turn right onto Laughlin Road (Blue tour signs point to Lenne). One mile on Laughlin you'll see our signs pointing right up the hill through the vineyard, just past Saffron Fields.