Lenné is open for on-site wine tasting Thurs-Mon 11-5.
Appointments are requested - please email us today - or call the tasting room (503-956-2256) during business hours (Thurs-Mon, 11-5pm). Walk-ins are welcome, but we we recommend that you call first to be sure we have room for your party, especially on weekends.
- Saturday December 24th, 2022 is the last day to visit Lenne Estate. We'll be closed Dec 25-31st, and then the first few months of 2023 for a major tasting room remodel. Details here.
- No 2023 appointments are being accepted at this time.
In cold weather we conduct our tastings inside by the hearth, or outside on our back patio, which is roofed and heated, with glass-paneled garage doors on three sides. In warm/dry weather we can also seat guests on our rooftop deck under shade sails, weather permitting.
We are happy to host larger groups, and we can also host your private event. Due to our limited seating, we may require a $25/person space fee for groups of 12 or larger, depending on the day and our capacity. Large groups can stick to the standard tasting, or buy bottles to share. Our staff will personalize the experience, opening any bottles you'd like and recommending the best choices for your particular group. Any bottles not consumed can be carried out, like any other purchase. There is a 1 bottle per 2 drinkers minimum for large groups.
Reserve tasting flights are available daily. We offer the most informative and educational Guided Vineyard Tours in the Willamette Valley, as well as private seated tastings. Please contact us for more details and to book your personal experience. We also love to host private events, dinners, and small weddings.
Covid-19 Safety Practices
Here is we are doing to keep you and our employees safe:
- All employees will be wearing masks and be screened daily for any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We will provide sterilized glassware.
- We offer non contact payment and receipts via email.
- We seat guests on our downstairs patio or rooftop deck with open air on all sides.
- We enforce social distancing between groups and employees.
- We sanitize all stations between apointments and all contact points.
- We sanitize bathrooms between appointments
- We provide hand sanitizer in addition to bathroom handwashing.
AirBnB @ Lenné -- Our owners Steve and Karen Lutz rent out their apartment on top of our tasting room. You can see the listing here and contact Steve to book. Note that we'll be closing the winery for a major remodel in early 2023, and are not booking any stays in the upstairs space for 2023, at this point.
From Portland take 99 west to Newberg. From Newberg take highway 240 west towards Yamhill. About 10 miles from Newberg you will turn right onto Laughlin Road (Blue tour signs point to Lenne). One mile on Laughlin you'll see our signs pointing right up the hill through the vineyard, just past Saffron Fields.